SB-400 Question:

Dennis Norton dnorton1 at ROCHESTER.RR.COM
Tue Nov 13 00:46:42 EST 2001

Hi Eddy, Glen, Mark, Dave etc.......

My SB 303/ SB 401 reacts about the same--alway has. My SB 401 has been
completely gone through, all new tubes etc. But--even though the numbers are
dissapointing, when 10 meters is open, I work Europe, Russia, and Australia
pumping those 65 (or less)feeble watts into a 3 element Yagi, and get great
signal reports. So--works for me. Don't worry about the wattmeter, put that
400 on the air.

Best,  Dennis W2DJN