Weather sealant for pc boards

Multi-Volti Devices (Murray) multi-volti at SOFTHOUSE.COM
Mon Nov 12 23:06:18 EST 2001

Dow Corning has some very cool silicone (no joke) potting compounds that are
clear and can be cut with an Xacto knife for servicing, and 'topped off'
with a 'patch layer' after component repair.

They also have dielectric properties close to Teflon (excellent for RF).

Unfortunately they were frighteningly expensive, at least for what I wanted.

I can't remember where their web site was either.

They assured me that division was unaffected by the medical implant
financial issues.

Murray