SB-LMO drive req. for physical measurements

Multi-Volti Devices (Murray) multi-volti at SOFTHOUSE.COM
Mon Nov 12 23:15:17 EST 2001

I have a hunch I want to pursue regarding a source for the friction
spring/discs used to drive the LMO dial in the various SB rigs.

I do not have access to such a rig. If someone has the means to do some or
all of the  following physical measurements, I'd appreciate it, and will
pursue the sourcing research..

Disk diameter
Disk thickness, if possible to measure
Thickness of disk 'pair' removed from dial ring.
Diameter of clearance hole through disk pair (for the screw that mounts the
assembly to the short shaft)

Thickness of the metal annular ring in the clear dial.
Diameter of the metal annular ring in the clear dial.

Scan of a photo showing the installed mechanisms
Anything you think is relevant I missed in the list above.

Thanks

Murray