No Output on my SB-102

Multi-Volti Devices (Murray) multi-volti at SOFTHOUSE.COM
Mon Nov 12 23:17:40 EST 2001

Plate resistors (see schematic) in the carrier oscillator circuit
( 1W? -change  to 2W metal film or metal oxide, if they are grossly high in
value).

Murray
----- Original Message -----
From: Larry Bratcher <lbratche at SWBELL.NET>
To: <HEATH at LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV>
Sent: Monday, November 12, 2001 10:42 PM
Subject: No Output on my SB-102

> I recently acquired a very nice looking SB-102 that does not have RF
output in the USB and LSB mode.  It does have good output on tune and CW and
the receiver works great!  This very thing is discussed in the trouble
shooting guide in the manual, but I was hoping somebody might point me to 1
or 2 things to try before starting at the top of the list and checking
everything.  BTW..I did check the tubes.  V1 checked bad and I replaced it.
Also, one of the finals was bad and I put two new finals in it.