No Output on my SB-102

Mark Graalman WB8JKR wb8jkr at JUNO.COM
Tue Nov 13 05:36:30 EST 2001

 Larry,

  If your CW/tune power output is ok then the carrier osc.
is working. Therefore I would look at the microphone amp
and the cathode follower stage between the microphone
amp and the balanced modulator. Any malfunction beyond the
balanced modulator, or the in the carrier osc would prevent
output on CW/tune as well.

73,  Mark  WB8JKR