SB and HW series Levers

van lincoln wd8aam vlincoln at EARTHLINK.NET
Tue Nov 13 19:19:07 EST 2001

You're right.  $2.00-$4.00 would be about all I can see paying for them.

I'm sure that it's cheaper to by a defunct hw101 for the knob for $50, and
have a lot of parts left over and gain the knob, than spend $10 for a knob.

I'll bet out of 100 that would like a knob, it'd break down like this:

100 willing to buy @ $2
50 willing to buy  @ $5
20 willing to buy  @ $10
5 willing to buy   @ $20