Possible solution to PC weatherproofing

Charles W. Morehouse w4gbw at BREVARD.NET
Wed Nov 14 11:50:39 EST 2001

Mike,
Have an ID-5001 with the improved sensor board. Why not mask off the parts you
don't want to cover and just give them several heavy coats of clear lacquer? It
worked for me. First it will seal from moisture, is not conductive or corrosive
and is easy to remove for repairs. You can get it at any home center. Luck and
73's.
Wayne;
W4GBW