items sent out

Marty Wb2Fou Wb2fou at AOL.COM
Tue Nov 20 12:52:53 EST 2001

all the items have been sent out . dx-40 ,vf-1 and the ps-23 cover . all have been boxed well . sent first class .

 the t-shirt problem has been taken care of . I'm sending the money back . After many set backs I have had it . The second group of people who did my shirts are out of bis. And I found another person who doe's them . but there also no good . Lost my shirts . So bottom line is send money back and make everyone happy .

 best to all ,   Marty