IM-4180 / SM-4180 Manual Available

Don Peterson Don at D8APRO.COM
Tue Nov 20 23:12:53 EST 2001

Someone was looking for the manual for the IM-4180 on this board.  I received
a manual today for the SM-4180, which is the "factory wired" version.  It has
basically everything that you should need except for the "step-by-step" assembly.

It's not on my web-page yet, but the price is going to be $8.00 plus $3.50 for
Priority Mail shipping.

Like all of my manuals, it's a 1st generation copy of an original manual.  It
is not a copy of a copy... of a copy... etc.

Let me know if you're interested (whoever you were...)

Don