Ebay

mike bryce prosolar at SSSNET.COM
Thu Nov 22 09:00:52 EST 2001

I am surprised at the amount of amplifiers that only work on the ten meter
band. Those "Godzilla amps" "thunderbolt bilinears" and the like are always
on ebay.

are there any other ft-101ee on there?

of course, there are some of the older heathkit transmitters that also
transmit on the then legal for hams to use 11 meter band.

hummmm interesting....

Mike Bryce WB8VGE
SunLight Energy Systems

http://www.seslogic.com