Fw: Re: Ebay

Patrick Tocornal Brookbank at AOL.COM
Thu Nov 22 12:00:22 EST 2001

In a message dated 11/22/01 11:33:41 AM Eastern Standard Time,
lschoeni2 at HOME.COM writes:

<< Almost every day I check out the "Ham Radio" listings of eBay. I'm not
 looking for illegal ads, I'm looking for "bargains", HI. But, if I see an ad
 for a 10 meter amp that says or even implies it could be used on 11 meters,
 I complain to eBay immediately. If it's illegal then eBay shouldn't list it.
 Lloyd, k3zpn
 ---- >>
Lloyd, you sound more papist than the Pope, fortunately, He has a lot of more
important things to do. Tell me, do you also check on anybody going above the
speed limit, or one that you think has the intention of speeding, and report
them? Remember, buying a unit is one thing, using it is another. Thank God
that in my old age I still have something's to do to keep me busy other that
trying to correct any potential rule violation. Maybe you should apply to the
federal government as an airport security person, it appears that you not
only would enjoy it, but that you also could be effective.

Regards,

Pat