Ebay

rayfri rayfri at NETWORLD.COM
Thu Nov 22 12:04:02 EST 2001

I believe that just because it CAN be used (and most definitely should not be used) on CB doesnt necessarily mean it should be outlawed   As I said before, any ham rig that can be used on 10 can usually be
used on CB with little or no difficulty.  I know of and about many CB'ers that are using modified ham gear.  That's their problem, and we shouldn't be punished for it.
 Just because a CB'er illegally uses our equipment is no justification for taking it out on us.
Maybe they should extend their ban to VHF equipment like two meter rigs or
440 rigs that can be modified and used on police frequencies.  someone might
get a "bright" idea and modify one.