CB'ers

Paul Dean wb9hgz at charlottesville.net
Thu Nov 29 11:08:32 EST 2001

Folks -

I am passing this message through moderation "with caution".  It appears
to be a well thought out message, although off topic.

Please be respectful if you should decide to respond.  I'm hoping that
this does not degenerate into  your classic code/nocode debate.  We'll
have to stop that before it gets started as that is more suited to
rec.radio.amateur.policy

Thanks for your understanding.