SB-1000 Plate settings-- 160,80 close to 40m

Jan sluchak jsluchak at PACBELL.NET
Fri Nov 30 15:19:05 EST 2001

Gentlemen,
I wanted to check this item with you.  I have gone through my SB-1000
that was recently aquired.  The recommendation of cleaning the contacts
of the antenna relay worked well and now the amp does go back to RX very
cleanly after TXing. Thank you....
I have another question.  The Plate settings for 80 and 160 are very
close to the 40meter demarcation on the plate knob.  Have others found
this to be the case?  This is no problem for me, I just am looking for a
setting that could be not proper if this is a symptom of something.
Thanks again for any input.
Jan Sluchak