Re Virus

Murray Grandy mgrandy at TELUS.NET
Fri Nov 30 19:34:45 EST 2001

One way to stop a virus from sending to everyone on your email list (address
book) is to put a fake email address in your address book. I use 1000 as an
address. It will always be the first address in your book. If the virus
try's to send to that address, it will come back undeliverable,  and you
will know you have it. It has not happened to me yet but, I'm told it works.
Murray
PS. This is off topic but, I think it is worth passing on.

---