Heath Keyer F/S

Kechkaylo Dave (ATLINKS) KechkayloD at TCE.COM
Fri Oct 5 16:19:40 EDT 2001

To All:

I have for sale an HD-1410 keyer for sale (series No. 09918). Condition is
excellent (+9.9/10). With manual. Amazingly, I cannot find the TV-type
cheater power cord that went along with this unit. Please e-mail me if
you've questions on this particular unit.

As an off-topic sale: For those of you interested in antique radios and
related equipment, I have for sale (cheap):

1):  An Atwater Kent horn speaker model H. Good driver, non-authentic cord.
Good shape.

2):  RCA Radiola III regenerative receiver. Complete, but without the two
WD-11 tubes. Very good condition. I do not know if it works, but its all
there.

With kind regards,

Dave Kechkaylo, W8DLK