I have a couple of manuals to sell

Jim Berry basalop at GTE.NET
Fri Oct 5 16:58:15 EDT 2001

I was digging around in my stuff, and found a couple of manuals.
They are not going to do me any good. Both are in nice shape, except
for the usual check marks.

One of them is for the Model GRA-88-1 AC Power supply.
This is the power supply that allowed the use of the
GR-88 and 98 from the AC line.

The other manual is for the Model GW-31 Hand Held
Transceiver.

I have no idea what these manuals are worth.  I can mail
them to you (either one or both) for $1.03 regular mail, or
Priority Mail for $3.50.

If more then one person wants these manuals, I will put your
name "in a hat" and someone will get them.

I am set up with PayPal (basalop at gte.net) if you want to go
that route.

73 Jim K7SLI
---