FS: Heath Stuff

Bill Robbins billrobb at NET-LINK.NET
Sun Oct 14 14:35:40 EDT 2001

Gang:

Gunna weed out a few things before the Kalamazoo hamfest, next weekend.

SB-102.  From an estate with tags that says it does not work.  Looks
complete.  Some paint flaking on the cabinet.  CW filter.  The function
switch has a toggle switch bridged across it so I assume that the
AC portion of the function switch does not work.  All knobs are
there and all tube sockets filled.  I would not be surprised if
this is an easy fix..but who knows.  $85 plus shipping.

Mohican Receiver.  Again does not work.  Will not power up.
Has the antenna.  One small chrome knob missing.  No handle.
They go for $100 + on Ebay.  How about $50 plus shipping.
Maybe a 7.5 - 8.0 cosmetics.

Will take trades but it had better be good cause I am trying to
downsize getting ready for old-age.

Bill