Available Heathkit support on new web site

Don Peterson Don at D8APRO.COM
Mon Oct 15 12:56:52 EDT 2001

I did not realize that this mail group existed.  For the sake of those that
may not be aware, I have a web site and support/repair various Heathkit products.

There is a very handy Heathkit cross-reference with over 850 listed Heathkit
part numbers.

We have also made available a replacement CPU board for the ID-4001 that uses
the new Atmel chip.  This board plugs directly into the ID-4001 (Mostek 3870)
socket.

We also have replacement Temperature Sensors for the ID-4001 and the ID-5001.

Take a look.....

http://www.d8apro.com/Heath1.htm

Thanks

Don Peterson