Heath SB-102

Deric Affleck daffleck at AURACOM.COM
Mon Oct 15 14:23:38 EDT 2001

Greetings,

I am a new subscriber to the list as a result of becoming the proud owner of a SB-102 transceiver which,
unfortunately did not come with a manual. I am wondering if anyone has a spare manual they would be willing to
part with not at 3.Bay prices :-(  so I can work on this rig as it has a few problems to be addressed ie.
losing sensitivity on warm up, S meter going below the zero point & not adjustable by the zero pot. AVC & S
meter work normally until it warms up then the AVC seems to disapear but by reducing the RF gain from the
fully clock-wise position a bit the sensitivity comes back but still no S meter or AVC action!  Any
help/suggestions would be apreciated. I checked out all the tubes & they are all within specks on a TV-7
tester.

73, Deric VY2DA