Available Heathkit support on new web site

Christian Fandt cfandt at NETSYNC.NET
Mon Oct 15 22:19:36 EDT 2001

Upon the date 09:56 AM 10/15/01 -0700, Don Peterson said something like:

>We have also made available a replacement CPU board for the ID-4001 that uses
>the new Atmel chip.  This board plugs directly into the ID-4001 (Mostek 3870)
>socket.
>
>We also have replacement Temperature Sensors for the ID-4001 and the ID-5001.

Well Don, this is what several folks I know of had been looking for that
I've come in contact with over the last several years! Thanks for offering
such a CPU replacement. Hopefully, some of those folks who've had their
3870 die haven't thrown the ID-4001 out! I bought one of the last several
NOS CPU chips offered back about 3 years ago to fix my friend's 4001 and
wish I had several more.

Welcome to the list.

-Chris
-- --
Christian Fandt,         Electronic/Electrical Historian
Jamestown, NY  USA      cfandt at netsync.net
        Member of Antique Wireless Association