HD-10 keyers

Fred Holnagel w7prv at JUNO.COM
Mon Oct 15 22:34:48 EDT 2001

F/S two Model HG-10 keyers.  These I guarantee absolutely will not work!
One is dismantled and loose in the case but seems all there. The other is
completely assembled in the case but don't work. The plastic keying
levers are there but no paddles. One has black feet about 3/4" high. One
panel dirty, other O.K. Good knobs. One original manual included.  Fix
both?  Make one out of two?  I can't be bothered. $27.50 including
shipping.