SB 200

David Hollander n7rk at DANCRIS.COM
Thu Oct 18 19:37:05 EDT 2001

Actually John, they are quite easy to get. They are available from RF
Parts in California. They are listed in QST and on the web (don't
remember the url ) I bought a pair of the Taylor Brand from them and I
believe they were around $100 for a matched pair. I get around 5000-700
watts out depending on the band driving it with 100 watts (an
FT-1000MP). I really need to switch  over to run on 220v since I have a
220 line here in my shack.

Good Luck!

Dave N7RK

Dave  N7RK -  Webmaster CADXA http://cadxa.org
Phoenix, Arizona         *DXCC Honor Roll*    *WAZ#23 - 75 Meter SSB*

            ex-XE2/N7RK, N7RK/ZB2, VK2ERK, ZM0AJN, WB6NRK, WN6IWX

Boatanchor Collector Extraordinaire preferring Hallicrafters, National
and what ever else looks interesting!

E-Mail: n7rk at dancris.com           Home Page:
http://www.dancris.com/~n7rk