SB 200

Mark Graalman WB8JKR wb8jkr at JUNO.COM
Thu Oct 18 19:30:48 EDT 2001

  Hi John,

  I would use Cetron if you can find them. BUT I have
difficulty believing the finals are bad if you can
get full output on the other bands, emission is
emission. I'd look for an input SWR problem, can
you drive to full plate current on 10 meters? Does
the grid current look comparable to what it is on the
lower bands?

73,  Mark  WB8JKR