For you ex Heathkit folk:

Neil Morrison neilsmorr at HOTMAIL.COM
Sat Oct 20 20:56:27 EDT 2001

eBuy: HeathKit Master Parts List ( VOL I ) + Item # 1021417697
Buy It Now for $9.99

HeathKit Master Parts List, Volume One, a list of Heathkit part numbers,
followed by description of what the part was. This manual was an factory
only manual and not released for the customers use. This duplicate is done
on bright-white paper, even has yellow cover pages,and as an extra, includes
a bonus section of Heathkit transistor basing diagrams. Winner pays $6
Kinko's fee, and $3.50 for Priority Mail shipping in USA, (or $1.50 reg.
mail, let me know). International shipping Global Priority $9 (canada $7)- I
use Paypal (visa/mc) for speed and convenience.

Maybe if you're trying to figure out what part is what...?

Regards,

Neil