CT-1 oscillator

Noel Page noelg.page at SYMPATICO.CA
Sat Oct 20 21:20:50 EDT 2001

- If the scope is sensitive enough, what about using a 1 or 10 meg
resistor on the scope probe input. This will reduce loading.
At a frequency 19 khz you should probably see something.
If you had an oscillator, you could test a scope and determine
what level of signal you could see. Using different input resistors.
- I tried this with a ancient Heathkit IO-18 tube scope.
With a 10meg input resistor, I could see that a 100mv signal at
19 khz.was present.