[Hallicrafters] "Goechron" software?

Dan Veeneman dan at EKOAN.COM
Sat Oct 20 23:44:40 EDT 2001

On Saturday, October 20, 2001 at 4:14 PM Sandy W5TWV wrote:
 > Does anyone know where to find the shareware Geochron" clock software
 > on the web? There was a crippled "freebie" version available at one time.
 > I'm looking for something to see where the gray line is clearly for 160
 > meter DXing in the USA.

Sandy,

I don't know if this will do everything you'd like, but there is a
shareware program
called GeoClock that runs under DOS.  It continuously displays a map of the
world
with the areas of twilight and darkness in real-time.

You can download it from the Simtel archives at
http://www.simtel.net/pub/pd/46155.html

Cheers,

Dan
www.signalharbor.com