[Heathkit] Portable Transistor Radio {01}

Dan Veeneman dan at EKOAN.COM
Sun Oct 21 01:04:26 EDT 2001

At 04:21 PM 10/20/01 -0700, you wrote:
>I'm looking for ads or photos and specs of the Portable Transistor Radio
>Heathkit sold in a tan leather stand-up case in the mid 1950's.

Hi Ed,

I've got an XR-1L, which I believe is the unit you're talking about.
The manual is dated 1958.  There was also an XR-1P, which
had a plastic case.

I can send you photos of the unit I have, and/or excerpts from
the manual.  What in particular are you looking for?

Cheers,

Dan
www.signalharbor.com