For Sale: Old Hi-Fi System

Ed Goss meg at APLCOMM.JHUAPL.EDU
Wed Oct 24 16:15:10 EDT 2001

Hello,
     It's finally time to sell this old hi-fi system made by my father
back in the 50s.  Beautiful cabinet and matching Klipsch-design
speaker (big and heavy).  System uses the Heath W4-AM amp and
WA-P2 preamp; also has Garrard turntable and Heath FM tuner.
I'd like to find someone who would be interested in the homemade
cabinet and Klipsch speaker as well as the Heath electronics. I
can send pics if desired; e-mail for further details.  Thanks!
--Ed G--