No grid current in SB-200

Jan sluchak jsluchak at PACBELL.NET
Wed Oct 24 17:28:22 EDT 2001

Today I checked R21 and R22 and replaced them in a SB-200. These had
been 43 ohm and 36ohm so got proper values in.  My solder job is fine.
After some initial testing, the amp lost steam and now gives very little
grid current on all bands. Also no output.  checked the manual and it
gives no diognostic for this.  Can anyone please suggest where to check
on the amp for a grid current problem.  HV is good and unchanged @
2300.  I have new matched 572B's installed from RF parts.  As always,
driving with FT1000D with 50-100watts and ALC is unplugged. Just need a
suggested starting place on what to check.  Thanks.
Jan