Unbuilt...Heath TV on ebay

Guy Giacopuzzi ggg3dds at JS-NET.COM
Mon Oct 29 22:38:06 EST 2001

We need some help from some of the Heath employees who were there at the
end...I was under the impression that the GR-2001 was the last true
"Heathkit"....I thought the '2700 was heavily preassembled....I
remember, when working a the Los Angeles store, the 2001' caused quite a
sensation with the media, because it could be "programed" such that
problem  TV shows could be shielded from children...a reported from some
TV station actually came to the store to interview us!  I remember
selling the 2000' and 2001' side by side for awhile.  And I remember
turning up my nose at the 2700' because so much of it was
preassembled....

ggg