FS/FT: Heathkit SB-230 Amp

TJLee tlee at WCOIL.COM
Mon Oct 29 23:01:38 EST 2001

I have an Heathkit SB-230 HF amplifier in excellent shape with full
output for sale.  Comes with manuals and small hombuilt relay box for
solid state radios.  This runs a single 8873 ceramic tube with 1200watts
SSB and 1000watts CW input.  Around 600 watts on output.  This amp is
conduction cooled so there is absolutely no noise coming from the amp.
I recently purchased this but have since found an excellent SB-1000 and
I can't keep both amps.  Make a reasonable offer on the amp including
shipping.  Might consider trading for a small HF radio such as an Icom
IC-706 or Kenwood TS-50S also might consider a nice solid state base
station.

73  Ted N8GPQ