HEATHKIT

john van laar van at STARBAND.NET
Mon Oct 29 23:13:26 EST 2001

After i left heathkit on long island and moved upstate new york i got a shock to see zenith bought them and a catalog with wood working heathkits.I blame zenith for the demise of heath. When schlumberger bought daystrom heath came along with the deal and they let heath do it's own thing.Zenith  did not know anything about heath customers. Anyone agree or disagree with me on this? I would like to hear from somone that was there at the end 73 john