shipments

Leisman wb8baf at VOYAGER.NET
Tue Oct 30 20:30:35 EST 2001

Shortly after the 9/11/01 disaster I sent a fellow ham two filters for a
303 and the manual, through the postal service (UPS wasn't up and
running in this area at the time).  In short, the postal service still
hasn't found the package and now my fellow ham is without the two
filters and the manual he needs for the rig.  The postal authorities I
have spoken with have told me that if they haven't arrived by now I
should not expect to see them again.  And, when I described the package
to the authorities they simply rolled their eyes,  In the past I have
had pretty good luck with the postal service, but more recently I am
sending  everything UPS or Fed Ex.

Dave