SB 200 cont.

John Barkow KD6PT at AOL.COM
Wed Oct 31 19:09:55 EST 2001

Hi gang.  Thanks for all the help and suggestions.  The problem still hangs
on.  I cannot adjust the 10 meter input coil for center frequency.  No mater
where I tune the slug, it does not change.  I replaced the input cable with a
4' cable as stated in the manual but this has no effect.  The 68uuf capacitor
seems okey and can find no shorts or opens. There doesn't seem to be any
modifications in the input  circuit of any kind.  It is really no big problem
since my TS 570 will tune it okey.  It is just the necessity of having to
re-tune when I switch the amp on.  The other bands work fine, even 12,17 and
30 meters since the input circuits are very broadbanded.  If anyone knows of
something I haven't tried, let me know.  Again, thanks for all the help and
usefull suggestions.
John kd6pt