For Sale: Several Items

David Hollander n7rk at DANCRIS.COM
Sun Sep 2 21:34:37 EDT 2001

Hallicrafters SX-99 Bandspread/Main Dials - $20 + shipping

Main tuning and bandspread dials that go in the SX-99, SX-96, SX-100 and
possibly a few more
Hallicrafters radios. These are in excellent condition. If your dials
are faded or peeling, these could solve your dilemma.

Original Hallicrafters  SX-115 Manual - $22 shipped in the USA

I have an an original manual for the Hallicrafters SX-115. The pages are
clean and have no pencil marks. The cover
came off and so the manual has been stapled together. I had an SX-115 34
years ago (photo  at http://www.dancris.com/~n7rk/history.html) and this
is an extra copy that was stored away. Wish I had the radio rather than
the manual!

Vintage Zenith 7-H-921Z AM/FM Radio  - $40 + shipping
This is a vintage Zenith AM/FM Radio, model 7H921Z from 1949. The radio
plays well and sounds good. It is in
nice shape too however it is missing the Zenith emblem on the front and
has a couple of scuffs on the plastic dial cover which can be polished
out. Several of these that I have seen have also been missing the
emblem. The chassis inside looks new! A neat thing is the sticker on the
back stating that the "Armstrong System" for FM reception.

Pictures:

http://www.dancris.com/~n7rk/zenithfm.jpg
http://www.dancris.com/~n7rk/zenithfm2.jpg
http://www.dancris.com/~n7rk/zenithfm3.jpg
http://www.dancris.com/~n7rk/zenithfm4.jpg

Will ship to Canada and rest of world

Thanks for looking,

Dave N7RK

Dave  N7RK -  Webmaster CADXA http://cadxa.org
Phoenix, Arizona         *DXCC Honor Roll*    *WAZ#23 - 75 Meter SSB*

            ex-XE2/N7RK, N7RK/ZB2, VK2ERK, ZM0AJN, WB6NRK, WN6IWX

Boatanchor Collector Extraordinaire preferring Hallicrafters, National
and what ever else looks interesting!

E-Mail: n7rk at dancris.com           Home Page:
http://www.dancris.com/~n7rk