HW-IOO final shaft coupler..

Charles W. Morehouse w4gbw at BREVARD.NET
Wed Sep 5 19:14:30 EDT 2001

Hi Daryle,
Been there done that. Found some phenolic spacers at Skycraft in Orlando of the
correct ID and OD. They are longer than the original and you have cut them down
and drill and tap for the set screws. You can't break them. Be glad to send you
one. Or will be glad to make you one if you don't have the tools. Talk soon.
Wayne;
W4GBW