Need RY2 for SB-230 amp

Multi-Volti Devices multi-volti at SOFTHOUSE.COM
Thu Sep 6 15:14:33 EDT 2001

No cross to my knowledge.

Maybe 4-5 few years ago I got a datasheet from Amperite (search the
Internet) and they still made them...unfortunately about $75 (back
then!), because as you can imagine there's not as much demand for them
as, say, 1/4 resistors.

Murray