Heath SB-220 meter replacements

TJLee tlee at WCOIL.COM
Thu Sep 6 15:25:14 EDT 2001

Hello to all

Still working on my project of finding replacement meters for the Heath
220/221 amp.  Have come up with a small solution.  Have found a small
quantity of used meter movements which fit the SB-220/221 mounting holes
exactly and are same FS.  I made replacement meter faces for 2 of these
also.  These meters are not backlite and meter needles are red.  Meter
needles are a little longer than meter scale but they are pretty
accurate as I compared them to my SB-220 original meters.  I will pursue
converting the rest of the meter faces if anybody is interested in
purchasing a pair.  Meter covers are in good shape with maybe a few
small scratches and mounting bolts may have a little light rust on them
but not bad.  I don't think these were used as protection straip is
still on meter.  I think they were just in storage.  Would take $35 for
a pair shipped in CONUS.  I am not making much of anything on these.
Just thought someone might be interested.  It is almost impossible to
find the original meters now and when you do they want $50 apiece for
them  Attached is photo URL showing each meter.

http://www2.wcoil.com/~tlee/amps.jpg
http://www2.wcoil.com/~tlee/multi.jpg

73  Ted  N8GPQ