To KK and ALL

john page n8blb at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Sep 12 17:39:59 EDT 2001

     Do you think the gun control people might be having second thoughts? I
dont think we will ever see a bunch of screaming towelheads running down the
street in a bonzai charge but we sure cant rule it out either.
     Has anyone on here see the movie "Red Dawn"? They were not towelheads
but the movie seemed a bit to real. Even had a ham operator in it as a
feature role.
     It COULD happen here. Clean your guns.  john