America Under Attack

Jeramy Thibodeaux kg4azt at MINDSPRING.COM
Thu Sep 13 22:09:11 EDT 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: "Terry Perdue" <k8tp at HOME.COM>
To: <HEATH at LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV>
Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2001 8:58 PM
Subject: America Under Attack

>Talk is cheap, rhetoric is cheaper, lets put our money where our mouth is
and try to help out. I'm not rich by any means but I'm donating my
government tax refund
>check to the American Red Cross or other agency helping to get through
this.

>God Bless America
>
>73s Kees K5BCQ

Enough of the tolerant, pacifist, and extremist Bullshit!  This Crisis
demands action!
Provide proof that you have done something that benefits us All or quit
blowing smoke up our asses!!!!!!

73
Jerry
American by birth, American at heart
kg4azt at mindspring.com

>I'm with you Kees!

>Tuesday's events have upset us all, and it's certainly understandable that
some of us need to vent, but this just isn't the >proper forum for it. I've
read some pretty unpleasant posts here over the last few days - quite
surprising for this group. >How about knocking off the name-calling and
getting back to what we do best - helping each other.