Benefits of Lists - We Are Friends!

Harvey A. Kader optom at ATTGLOBAL.NET
Thu Sep 13 22:09:42 EDT 2001

As much as we may disagree, what has been happening on this list since
Tuesday has been very therapeutic for all of us. We all may not realise
it, but we have been SUPPORTING one another by expressing our feelings
and opinions.

Wherelse  can you vent to about 700 people at the same time. Talk about
GROUP THERAPY at its finest! In a crisis, the best way to handle it is
to TALK.  Dave has been smart to recognise this and allow us this
freedom. Thanks Dave. So we are really all friends and on the same side.
I believe that this crisis has brought all of us on this list together
more. G-d bless us all and protect us all. Harvey.