Asbestos Alert!

Harvey A. Kader optom at ATTGLOBAL.NET
Thu Sep 13 22:17:05 EDT 2001

I have been told that huge amounts of asbestos is in that rubble from
the World Trade Center. These buildings were built in the 1970s, and
were insulated with asbestos. As long as asbestos is NOT disturbed, it
is safe, but once moved it can be inhaled. Asbestos is CARCINOGENIC. The
dust covering New York city has asbestos in it. How many new cases of
cancer will result from this? Apparently, all one needs is to inhale is
ONE asbestos fiber to get lung cancer. Try telling that to the people
living in New York city. I wonder if the terrorists knew this?  Harvey.