Donations in Time Of Need

Harvey A. Kader optom at ATTGLOBAL.NET
Thu Sep 13 22:21:10 EDT 2001

Some of you suggested that we help in any way we can. Here is one way,
taken from the ebay web site. Harvey.

                          September 11 was a terrible day for the United
States and
                          many people in the eBay community. The
thoughts of
                          everyone at eBay go out to the victims of
Tuesday's tragedy
                          and their families.

                          You can help the victims and families of this
tragedy by
                          making a donation to one of the following
organizations:

                          World Trade Center Relief Fund
                          PO Box 5028
                          Albany, NY 12205

                          The September 11th Fund
                          United Way New York City
                          2 Park Avenue
                          New York, NY 10016
                          Donate now to this organization

                          The eBay community has a unique strength. We
ask you to
                          share that strength with those who need it
most.