Still way off Subject

Harold Hairston k4hca at ALLTEL.NET
Thu Sep 13 22:47:59 EDT 2001

Charles and All:

I talk to one friend in New Jersey almost daily who just retired from NBC
and one who still works there in Manhattan. They tell me that all the major
broadcasters are off the air except CBS. They had moved their transmitter to
the Empire State Bldg some time back (OR never moved the regular TV to WTC).
I will ask them in the morning if they have a status.

Harold