Worplace Reactions (was Re: off)

Chris Trask ctrask at QWEST.NET
Sat Sep 15 10:26:37 EDT 2001

      '-| )__| :.  \                  Email: ctrask at qwest.net
       c__; c__;  '-..'>.__

                       Graphics by Loek Frederiks

----- Original Message -----
From: Bruce Muscolino
To: HEATH at LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV
Sent: Saturday, September 15, 2001 5:06 AM
Subject: Re: off

John,

That still does not define the country of Islam.

There will always be misguided individuals who seek to make light of
tragedy.  They should be educated.  Firing him certainly does tell him
that his behavior is unacceptable, but unless we follow up and be sure
he has learned his lesson we may also be developing another terrorist!

If he has a family they are now hurting.  If they continue to hurt he
will react!  Did you not ever have bullies and other children at
school?  Did they turn out OK when they grew up?  Or, are they now all
living at state expense in jails?

73