FS 2-GR-78 receivers

Lee Cahill WB3CUU LeeCahill1 at AOL.COM
Mon Sep 17 18:49:18 EDT 2001

Hello,

I have for sale two GR-78 receivers:

One is in very good condition, SN 12408. This unit is complete, no mods and
receives on all bands. The NiCad pack looks original and holds a charge. I
have the original manual. The unit has minor scratches on top but looks
great.

The second unit is in fair condition and the face looks very good. The unit
is missing the NiCad pack but did receive when powered up by the B+ line. Is
looks like a mod was done on
the back, an antenna trim. Power cord is missing in addition to some screws.

I'm selling the receivers to help cover the cost of a QRP rig I bought. I
want the units to stay in the "Heath" family as this group has been very
helpful to me in the past.

I have $115.00 into the units and I'll split the shipping cost. I'm sure the
units will require alignment but sure sound good to me.

Thanks guys and keep up the great list!

73,
Lee  WB3CUU