FS: Heath Decade Condenser Box, Reduced

Fred Olsen fwolsen at EXECPC.COM
Thu Sep 20 11:01:45 EDT 2001

> Neil Morrison wrote:
> I had no idea that they put these in wooden cases. How many other items were
> cased like this, do you think?

Neil, it was all(?) older gear, from the early '50s 'red-line' era.  Off
the top of my head I can think of the R and C decade boxes, the early
"IB-" impedance bridges, and the bench versions of the TC-1 and TC-2
emissions-type tube checkers.  These units are VERY pretty when
restored.  The early warm gray panels with wine red graphics go well
with a polished maple case.

Those with more knowledge than I please jump in.

Best,
Fred