FS: Heath Decade Condenser Box, Reduced

Paul Hendershott pjhend at AMERITECH.NET
Thu Sep 20 05:47:02 EDT 2001

I'd be very interested in pictures anyone had of the early Heath equipment
in these handmade wooden cases - if anyone who has pics wouldn't mind posting
them or if anyone knows of an existing site, that would be great too.
Thanks
73    Paul    kb9yvp