Manuals Needed

Chris Kepus ckepus at MINDSPRING.COM
Fri Sep 21 02:13:30 EDT 2001

Hey Greenies,
I just got lucky and acquired a nice vintage set: Mohawk, Marauder, and
Warrior.  These units have been stored since the early 80's and have
managed to survive some tough times relatively well.  Physically, the only
damage appears to be a cracked dial glass on the Mohawk, mild corrosion on
the Mohawk knobs that may rub out with some careful polishing and the
Warrior meter case has a small hairline crack.  Haven't put the power to
any of them yet since my shack and workshop is not finished.  Does anyone
have manuals for these rigs they would be willing to part with or loan so I
could make a copy?  (I have not been happy with the last several manual
copies from W7FG).  I would be happy to provide reasonable reimbursement or
payment as appropriate.
Chris
W7JPG

Eat well.  Laugh Often.